REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES OF OTHER NATIONALITIES.
1. For candidates coming from European Union or European Economic Area member states, the procedure is the same as for French national candidates.
> Member countries of the European Union:
Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Cyprus - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland Germany - Greece - Holland - Hungary - Ireland - Italy - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxemburg - Malta - Poland - Portugal - Rumania - United Kingdom - Slovakia - Slovenia - Spain Sweden
> Member countries of the European Economic Area:
Iceland - Liechtenstein – Norway
2. Candidates of foreign nationality, living abroad and holders of a foreign diploma, in the following countries, are obliged to visit the centre CEF (Centres pour les études en France ) website for their country (www.campusfrance.org).
> The following countries are concerned:
Algérie, Argentine, Bénin, Brésil, Cameroun, Canada, Chili, Colombie, Congo, Corée du Sud, états-Unis, Gabon, Guinée, Inde, Japon, Liban, Madagascar, Mali, Maroc, Maurice, Mexique, Pérou, Russie, Sénégal, Syrie, Taiwan, Tunisie, Turquie, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
3. Candidates of foreign nationality, living abroad and holders of a foreign diploma in other countries can download pre-application documents specific to architecture (www.archi.fr/ECOLES/) or submit their request to the cultural affairs section of the French Embassy in their country.
4. Candidates of foreign nationality, holding a foreign diploma but resident in France must obtain a yellow file from the nearest National College of Architecture to their home, at the same time presenting proof of residence.
5. For candidates of foreign nationality, holding a French diploma and living in France or abroad, the procedure is the same as for candidates of French nationality.