REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES OF OTHER NATIONALITIES.
1. For candidates coming from European Union or European Economic Area member states, the procedure is the same as for French national candidates.
> Member countries of the European Union:
Austria - Belgium - Bulgaria - Cyprus - Czech Republic - Croatia - Denmark - Estonia - France - Finland - Germany - Greece - Holland - Hungary - Ireland - Italy - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxemburg - Malta - Poland - Portugal - Rumania - United Kingdom - Slovakia - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden
> Member countries of the European Economic Area:
Iceland - Liechtenstein – Norway
2. Candidates of foreign nationality, living abroad and holders of a foreign diploma, in the following countries, are obliged to visit the centre CEF (Centres pour les études en France ) website for their country (www.campusfrance.org).
> The following countries are concerned:
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Gabon, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Russia, Senegal, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, United States, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
3. Candidates of foreign nationality, living abroad and holders of a foreign diploma in other countries can download pre-application documents specific to architecture (www.archi.fr/ECOLES/) or submit their request to the cultural affairs section of the French Embassy in their country.
4. Candidates of foreign nationality, holding a foreign diploma but resident in France must obtain a yellow file from the nearest National College of Architecture to their home, at the same time presenting proof of residence.
5. For candidates of foreign nationality, holding a French diploma and living in France or abroad, the procedure is the same as for candidates of French nationality.
Inscription fees for the year 2014/2015 (for information only):